Modelling the Efficient Frontier: An Empirical Study in the Indian Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huberman, Gur & Kandel, Shmuel, 1987. " Mean-Variance Spanning," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 873-888, September.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2012. "Methodological aspects of investment decision making," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 1(3), pages 355-359.
- Rambaud, Salvador Cruz & Pérez, José García & Sánchez Granero, Miguel Ángel & Trinidad Segovia, Juan Evangelista, 2009. "Markowitz's model with Euclidean vector spaces," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1245-1248, August.
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:151-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, Michael R & Ross, Stephen A & Shanken, Jay, 1989. "A Test of the Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1121-1152, September.
- David Feldman & Haim Reisman, 2003. "Simple Construction of the Efficient Frontier," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(2), pages 251-259.
- Voros, J., 1986. "Portfolio analysis--an analytic derivation of the efficient portfolio frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 294-300, March.
- Bick, Avi, 2004. "The mathematics of the portfolio frontier: a geometry-based approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 337-361, May.
- Cheung, C. Sherman & Kwan, Clarence C.Y. & Mountain, Dean C., 2009. "On the nature of mean-variance spanning," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 106-113, June.
- Merton, Robert C., 1972. "An Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Portfolio Frontier," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 1851-1872, September.
More about this item
Keywordsefficient frontier; Indian stock market; Merton’s model; polynomial function;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:7:y:2018:i:2:p:83-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmonaua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.