Methodological aspects of investment decision making
The paper presents the concept of the “super-attractiveness for investors" and a mathematical model of its evaluation, which enables make a complete ranking of the potential objects for investment. Methodological provisions for making investment decisions are developed.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://fem-mgu.com.ua/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- -, 2008. "Наши Авторы," Вопросы государственного и муниципального управления // Public administration issues, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 4, pages 198.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- -, 2008. "Наши Авторы," Вопросы государственного и муниципального управления // Public administration issues, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 3, pages 228.
- Anatoliy G. Goncharuk, 2007. "Impact of political changes on industrial efficiency: a case of Ukraine," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(4), pages 324-340, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:3:p:355-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.