Submission to the Productivity Commission inquiry on housing affordability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Gyourko, Joseph & Saiz, Albert, 2008.
"Housing supply and housing bubbles,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 198-217, September.
- Glaeser, Edward & Saiz, Albert & Gyourko, Joseph, 2008. "Housing Supply and Housing Bubbles," Scholarly Articles 2962640, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joseph Gyourko & Albert Saiz, 2008. "Housing Supply and Housing Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 14193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Ashley Dunstan, 2008. "How do Housing Wealth, Financial Wealth and Consumption Interact? Evidence from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Calista Cheung, 2011. "Policies to Rebalance Housing Markets in New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 878, OECD Publishing.
- De Veirman Emmanuel & Dunstan Ashley, 2011.
"Time-Varying Returns, Intertemporal Substitution and Cyclical Variation in Consumption,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-41, July.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Ashley Dunstan, 2011. "Time-Varying Returns, Intertemporal Substitution and Cyclical Variation in Consumption," CAMA Working Papers 2011-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Ashley Dunstan, 2011. "Time-varying returns, intertemporal substitution and cyclical variation in consumption," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Caldera, Aida & Johansson, Åsa, 2013.
"The price responsiveness of housing supply in OECD countries,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 231-249.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "The Price Responsiveness of Housing Supply in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 837, OECD Publishing.
- Leslie Hull, 2003. "Financial deregulation and household indebtedness," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2003/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:sept2011:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.