The Impact on Investment of Replacing a Retail Sales Tax With a Value-Added Tax: Evidence From Canadian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 1994.
"Reassessing the Social Returns to Equipment Investment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 789-802.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 1992. "Reassessing the social returns to equipment investment," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 129, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 1993. "Reassessing the Social Returns to Equipment Investment," NBER Working Papers 4405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1999. "Sales Taxes and Prices: An Empirical Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(2), pages 157-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:clh:resear:v:5:y:2012:i:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Bird & Michael Smart, 2014. "VAT in a Federal System: Lessons from Canada," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 38-60, December.
- Ferede, Ergete & Dahlby, Bev, 2012. "The Impact of Tax Cuts on Economic Growth: Evidence From the Canadian Provinces," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(3), pages 563-594, September.
- Bev Dahlby & Ergete Ferede, 2012. "The effects of tax rate changes on tax bases and the marginal cost of public funds for Canadian provincial governments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(6), pages 844-883, December.
- repec:clh:resear:v:4:y:2011:i:3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:62:y:2009:i:4:p:591-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.