Decentralized Enforcement, Sequential Bargaining and the Clean Development Mechanism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fearon, James D., 1995. "Rationalist explanations for war," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 379-414, June.
- Powell, Robert, 1994. "Anarchy in international relations theory: the neorealist-neoliberal debate," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(02), pages 313-344, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:03:p:729-743_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cathrine Hagem, 1996. "Joint implementation under asymmetric information and strategic behavior," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(4), pages 431-447, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Caparrós & J.-C. Péreau & T. Tazdaït, 2004.
"North-South Climate Change Negotiations: A Sequential Game with Asymmetric Information,"
Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 455-480, February.
- Alejandro Caparrós & Jean-Christophe Pereau & Tarik Tazdaït, 2003. "North-South Climate Change Negotiations: a Sequential Game with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2003.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexandro Caparros & Jean-Christophe Pereau & Tarik Tazdait, 2004. "North-South Climate Change Negotiations:a Sequential Game with Asymmetric Information," Post-Print halshs-00009823, HAL.
- Alejandro Caparrós, 2016. "Bargaining and International Environmental Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 5-31, September.
More about this item
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:27:y:2001:p:135-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum). General contact details of provider: http://www.nopecjournal.org .