Labour market mismatches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Desjardins & Kjell Rubenson, 2011. "An Analysis of Skill Mismatch Using Direct Measures of Skills," OECD Education Working Papers 63, OECD Publishing.
- Henri Sneessens, 1995. "Persistance du chômage, répartition des revenus et qualifications," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 287(1), pages 17-25.
- Van Haeperen, Béatrice, 1998. "La courbe de Beveridge : Belgique, 1970 - 1993," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stefano Scarpetta & Anne Sonnet & Ilias Livanos & Imanol Núñez & W. Craig Riddell & Xueda Song & Ilaria Maselli, 2012. "Challenges facing European labour markets: Is a skill upgrade the appropriate instrument?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 47(1), pages 4-30, January.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1989. "Les courbes de Beveridge et de Phillips comme outils d’analyse du chômage," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(3), pages 396-422, septembre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. De Mulder & Druant, M., 2012. "Euro area labour markets and the crisis," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 45-54, September.
- Tsampra, Maria & Bouranta, Nancy & Gkerats, Reveka, 2017. "Regional patterns of employability in the Greek Labour market," MPRA Paper 82275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmismatch; skill mismatch index; vacancies; Beveridge curve; commuting; labour demand; labour supply;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2012:m:september:i:ii:p:55-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.