An Analysis of Skill Mismatch Using Direct Measures of Skills
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Pellizzari & Anne Fichen, 2013.
"A New Measure of Skills Mismatch: Theory and Evidence from the Survey of Adult Skills (PIAAC),"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
153, OECD Publishing.
- Fichen, Anne & Pellizzari, Michele, 2014. "A new measure of skills mismatch: theory and evidence from the Survey of Adult Skills (PIAAC)," CEPR Discussion Papers 10280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brahim Boualam, 2014. "Getting a First Job: Quality of the Labor Matching in French Cities," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14094, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Erdsiek, Daniel, 2017. "Dynamics of overqualification: Evidence from the early career of graduates," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fabrizio Pompei & Ekaterina Selezneva, 2015. "Education Mismatch, Human Capital and Labour Status of Young People across European Union Countries," Working Papers 347, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Kostas Mavromaras & Peter Sloane & Zhang Wei, 2015.
"The scarring effects of unemployment, low pay and skills under-utilization in Australia compared,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(23), pages 2413-2429, May.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang, 2013. "The Scarring Effects of Unemployment, Low Pay and Skills Under-utilisation in Australia Compared," IZA Discussion Papers 7440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Sgobbi, 2016. "Train the worst or train the best? The determinants of employer-sponsored training in five European countries," Working Papers 29, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jan 2016.
- Lucía Mateos Romero & María del Mar Salinas Jiménez, 2016. "El uso de las competencias en el puesto de trabajo: un análisis para el caso español con PIAAC," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 11,in: José Manuel Cordero Ferrera & Rosa Simancas Rodríguez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 11, edition 1, volume 11, chapter 44, pages 795-822 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Berlingieri, Francesco & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2012. "How relevant is job mismatch for German graduates?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- H. Zimmer, 2012. "Labour market mismatches," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 55-68, September.
- Mitra, Arup., 2013. "Can industry be the key to pro-poor growth? : An exploratory analysis for India," ILO Working Papers 994843463402676, International Labour Organization.
- Summerfield, Fraser, 2014. "Labor Market Conditions, Skill Requirements and Education Mismatch," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-19, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Apr 2014.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:24:y:2016:i:04:n:s0218495816500163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kracke, Nancy & Reichelt, Malte & Vicari, Basha, 2017. "Wage losses due to overqualification: The role of formal degrees and occupational skills," IAB Discussion Paper 201710, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Muge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2015. "Skill Mismatch and Public Policy in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1210, OECD Publishing.
- Kaufmann, Katrin, 2015. "Non-Formal Education in International Comparison: Patterns of Participation and Investment in Selected European Countries," International Journal for Research in Vocational Education and Training (IJRVET), European Research Network in Vocational Education and Training (VETNET), European Educational Research Association, vol. 2(4), pages 239-267.
- Michele Pellizzari & Anne Fichen, 2017. "A new measure of skill mismatch: theory and evidence from PIAAC," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Sachs, Andreas, 2014. "Unemployment and labor reallocation in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484346 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-01 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:63-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.