The transmission of monetary policy impulses in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeanfils, P., 2000. "A Model with Explicit Expectations for Belgium," Papers 4, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Angeloni,Ignazio & Kashyap,Anil K. & Mojon,BenoÃ®t (ed.), 2003. "Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828642.
- Paxil Butzen & Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2002.
"The interest rate and crédit channels in Belgium: an investigation with micro-level firm data,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 45(3), pages 5-36.
- Paul Butzen & Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2001. "The interest rate and credit channels in Belgium: an investigation with micro-level firm data," Working Paper Research 18, National Bank of Belgium.
- Butzen, Paul & Fuss, Catherine & Vermeulen, Philip, 2001. "The interest rate and credit channel in Belgium: an investigation with micro-level firm data," Working Paper Series 0107, European Central Bank.
- Butzen, Paul & Fuss, Catherine & Vermeulen, Philip, 2001. "The interest rate and credit channels in Belgium: An investigation with micro-level firm data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A3-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Bruno Eugène & Philippe Jeanfils & Benoît Robert, 2003. "La consommation privée en Belgique," Working Paper Document 39, National Bank of Belgium.
- Peter van Els & Alberto Locarno & Benoît Mojon & Julian Morgan, 2003. "New Macroeconomic Evidence on Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 720-730, 04/05.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Backé, Peter, 2003. "Monetary policy transmission in the euro area: any changes after EMU?," Working Paper Series 240, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Baugnet & M. Hradisky, 2004. "Determinants of Belgian bank lending intrest rates," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 43-58, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2004:m:june:i:ii:p:37-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.