The Role of the Agricultural Sector in Achieving Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dicle Ozdemir, 2017. "Causal Relationship between Agricultural Exports and Exchange Rate: Evidence for India," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(6), pages 36-41, November.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Blessings Chinsinga & Michael Chasukwa, 2018. "Agricultural Policy, Employment Opportunities and Social Mobility in Rural Malawi," Agrarian South: Journal of Political Economy, Centre for Agrarian Research and Education for South, vol. 7(1), pages 28-50, April.
- Arash Ketabforoush Badri & Yashar Emami Tabrizi & Parsa Ketabforoush Badri, 2017. "Factors Affecting the Value Added of Agriculture Sector in Selected Developing Countries Emphasising on Human Capital," Noble International Journal of Social Sciences Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 2(9), pages 88-94, September.
- Paggi, Mechel S. & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J. & Hanselka, Daniel D., 2011. "National and Regional Impacts of U.S. Agricultural Exports," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-6.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Costa, Rafael F., 2012. "Structural Reforms and Agricultural Export Performance: An Empirical Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119657, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsExport; Agricultural Production; Economic Growth; Using ARDL;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nap:nijefr:2018:p:124-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: https://www.napublisher.org/?ic=journal&journal=5&info=aims .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.