Corrado Gini: the man and the scientist
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXIX (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Angela Montanari & Paola Monari, 2008. "Gini S Ideas: New Perspectives For Modern Multivariate Statistical Analysis," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 68(3), pages 239-254.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1991. "Calculating Jackknife Variance Estimators for Parameters of the Gini Method," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 235-239, April.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Encounter with the Italian Statistical School: A conversation with Carlo Benedetti," Econometrics 0507009, EconWPA.
- Joachim R. Frick & Jan Goebel & Edna Schechtman & Gert G. Wagner & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2006. "Using Analysis of Gini (ANOGI) for Detecting Whether Two Subsamples Represent the Same Universe," Sociological Methods & Research, SAGE Publishing, vol. 34(4), pages 427-468, May.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "A fresh look at the topical interest of the Gini concentration ratio," Econometrics 0511005, EconWPA.
- Pier Luigi Conti & Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Distribution-free estimation of the Gini inequality index: the kernel method approach," Econometrics 0507006, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Andrea Pallini, 2005. "About a general method for the lower and upper distribution-free bounds on Gini's concentration ratio from grouped data," Econometrics 0507005, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Saralees Nadarajah, 2010. "Bonferroni and Gini indices for various parametric families of distributions," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 23-46.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:110101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.