Corrado Gini: the man and the scientist
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXIX (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joachim R. Frick & Jan Goebel & Edna Schechtman & Gert G. Wagner & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2006. "Using Analysis of Gini (ANOGI) for Detecting Whether Two Subsamples Represent the Same Universe," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 34(4), pages 427-468, May.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "A fresh look at the topical interest of the Gini concentration ratio," Econometrics 0511005, EconWPA.
- Pier Luigi Conti & Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Distribution-free estimation of the Gini inequality index: the kernel method approach," Econometrics 0507006, EconWPA.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1991. "Calculating Jackknife Variance Estimators for Parameters of the Gini Method," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 235-39, April.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Saralees Nadarajah, 2010. "Bonferroni and Gini indices for various parametric families of distributions," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 23-46.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Encounter with the Italian Statistical School: A conversation with Carlo Benedetti," Econometrics 0507009, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Andrea Pallini, 2005. "About a general method for the lower and upper distribution-free bounds on Gini's concentration ratio from grouped data," Econometrics 0507005, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:110101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.