Encounter with the Italian Statistical School: A conversation with Carlo Benedetti
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Hwang, Tea-Yuan & Hu, Chin-Yuan, 1994. "The best lower bound of sample correlation coefficient with ordered restriction," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 195-198, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Giorgi, 2015. "Remembering Carlo Benedetti," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(3), pages 299-301, December.
- Walter Piesch, 2005. "Bonferroni-Index und De Vergottini-Index. Zum 75. und 65. Geburtstag zweier fast vergessener Ungleichheitsmaße," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 259/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2011. "Corrado Gini: the man and the scientist," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 1-28.
More about this item
KeywordsScientific and human characteristics of Gini; Bonferroni; Georgescu-Roegen and Konus;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0507009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.