Public Infrastructure and Economic Takeoff
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2012. "Infrastructure and inequality," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1730-1745.
- Pakrashi, Debayan & Frijters, Paul, 2017. "Takeoffs, Landing, and Economic Growth," ADBI Working Papers 641, Asian Development Bank Institute.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Klenert, David & Mattauch, Linus & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2018.
"Infrastructure And Inequality: Insights From Incorporating Key Economic Facts About Household Heterogeneity,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 864-895, June.
- David Klenert & Linus Mattauch & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2014. "Infrastructure and Inequality: Insights from Incorporating Key Economic Facts about Household Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4972, CESifo.
- Bom, Pedro R.D. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2014.
"Public infrastructure investment, output dynamics, and balanced budget fiscal rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 334-354.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Output Dynamics, and Balanced Budget Fiscal Rules," Other publications TiSEM 31acc0a9-2c6d-4f6a-95ad-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Output Dynamics, and Balanced Budget Fiscal Rules," Discussion Paper 2011-092, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pedro R. D. Bom & Jenny Ligthart, 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Output Dynamics, and Balanced Budget Fiscal Rules," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1119, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Parantap Basu & Yoseph Getachew, 2020.
"Redistributive innovation policy, inequality, and efficiency,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 22(3), pages 532-554, June.
- Parantap Basu & Yoseph Getachew, 2017. "Redistributive Innovation Policy, Inequality and Efficiency," CEGAP Working Papers 2017_02, Durham University Business School.
- Parantap Basu & Yoseph Getachew, 2017. "Redistributive Innovation Policy, Inequality and Efficiency," Working Papers 201768, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Li, Y. & Murshed, S.M. & Papyrakis, E., 2021. "Public capital and income inequality: some empirical evidence," ISS Working Papers - General Series 677, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bucevska Vesna, 2019. "Determinants of Income Inequality in EU Candidate Countries: A Panel Analysis," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 57(4), pages 397-413, December.
- Onesmus Mbaabu Mutiiria & Qingjiang Ju & Koffi Dumor, 2020. "Infrastructure and inclusive growth in sub-Saharan Africa: An empirical analysis," Progress in Development Studies, , vol. 20(3), pages 187-207, July.
- Santanu Chatterjee & Olaf Posch & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2017. "Delays in Public Goods," Working Papers 1702, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Bom, Pedro R.D. & Erauskin, Iñaki, 2021. "Productive government investment and the labor share," MPRA Paper 108381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Siegmeier & Linus Mattauch & Max Franks & David Klenert & Anselm Schultes & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015.
"A Public Finance Perspective on Climate Policy: Six Interactions That May Enhance Welfare,"
2015.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siegmeier, Jan & Mattauch, Linus & Franks, Max & Klenert, David & Schultes, Anselm & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2015. "A Public Finance Perspective on Climate Policy: Six Interactions That May Enhance Welfare," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 202119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Getachew, Yoseph Yilma, 2016.
"Credit constraints, growth and inequality dynamics,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 364-376.
- Yoseph Yilma Getachew, 2016. "Credit Constraints, Growth and Inequality Dynamics," Working Papers 201672, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Linus Mattauch & Ottmar Edenhofer & David Klenert & Sophie Bénard, 2014. "Public Investment when Capital is Back - Distributional Effects of Heterogeneous Saving Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4714, CESifo.
- Mr. Tidiane Kinda & Djeneba Doumbia, 2019. "Reallocating Public Spending to Reduce Income Inequality: Can It Work?," IMF Working Papers 2019/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Schubert, Stefan F. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2018. "Growth and unemployment: Short-run and long-run tradeoffs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 172-189.
- Getachew, Yoseph Y. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2015.
"Productive government spending and its consequences for the growth–inequality tradeoff,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 621-640.
- Yoseph Getachew & Stephen Turnovsky, 2015. "Productive Government Spending and its Consequences for the Growth–Inequality Tradeoff," Working Papers 201520, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2014. "Infrastructure, growth, and inequality : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7034, The World Bank.
- Siti Rohima & Saadah Yuliana & Abdul Bashir & Nazirwan Hafiz, 2017. "Public Infrastructure Availability on Development Disparity," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 375-391, December.
- Bajar, Sumedha & Rajeev, Meenakshi, 2015.
"Impact of infrastructure provisioning on inequality: Evidence from India,"
337, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Bajar, Sumedha. & Rajeev, Meenakshi., 2015. "The impact of infrastructure provisioning on inequality : evidence from India," ILO Working Papers 994882713402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ken Tabata, 2021. "Patent protection and public capital accumulation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 28(1), pages 154-190, February.
- Bruce, Neil & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2013. "Social security, growth, and welfare in overlapping generations economies with or without annuities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 12-24.
- Robert, Sonora, 2018. "A Panel Analysis of Income Inequality and Energy Use," MPRA Paper 92171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic infrastructure; Early-stage; Economic takeoff; Threshold; Effective tax rate;
All these keywords.
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:ber888:v:10:y:2020:i:1:p:313-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/ber .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Technical Support Office The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Technical Support Office to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/ber .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.