Quo vadis, deficit? How high the tax level will be when the economic cycle reverses?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Jedrzejowicz & Gabor Kiss & Jana Jirsakova, 2009. "How to measure tax burden in an internationally comparable way?," NBP Working Papers 56, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- P. Kiss, Gábor & Vadas, Gábor, 2005.
"Légy résen! Az államháztartási egyenleg ciklikus igazítása
[Be on your guard! Cyclically adjusted budget deficit]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 109-129.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anita Angelovska Bezovska & Jane Bogoev & Ana Mitreska & Maja Kadievska Vojnovik, 2011.
"Investigating the Cyclical Behavior of Fiscal Policy in the Republic of Macedonia during the Period of Transition,"
Croatian Economic Survey,
The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 13(1), pages 57-104, April.
- Anita Angelovska Bezoska & Jane Bogoev & Ana Mitreska & Maja Kadievska Vojnovik, 2011. "Investigating the Cyclical Behavior of Fiscal Policy in the Republic of Macedonia during the Period of Transition," Working Papers 2011-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, revised 2011.
More about this item
Keywordscyclically adjusted budget deficit; business cycles; constrained multi variate HP filter;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:bullet:v:5:y:2010:i:3:p:47-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.