Moving target indication: Fiscal indicators employed by the Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Jedrzejowicz & Gabor Kiss & Jana Jirsakova, 2009. "How to measure tax burden in an internationally comparable way?," NBP Working Papers 56, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gabor P Kiss, 2003. "Calculating the fiscal stance at the Magyar Nemzeti Bank," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, volume 20, pages 140-145 Bank for International Settlements.
- P. Kiss, Gábor, 2002.
"A fiskális jelzőszámok új megközelítésben
[A new approach to fiscal index numbers]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 292-319.
- Laurent Paul & Christope Schalck, 2007. "Transfers to the government of public corporation pension liabilities: The French case study," MNB Conference Volume, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 1(1), pages 72-80, December.
- Gábor P. Kiss, 2007. "One-off and off-budget items: An alternative approach," MNB Conference Volume, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 1(1), pages 18-27, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gergely Baksay & Gábor P. Kiss, 2013. "Second Act – second thoughts: the Hungarian debt rule," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 8(3), pages 7-13, October.
- Fábián, Gergely & Fáykiss, Péter & Szigel, Gábor, 2012. "Toolkit for stimulating corporate lending," MPRA Paper 40336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscyclical adjustment; creative accounting; fiscal impulse; structural (underlying) deficit;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:opaper:2011/92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .