How to measure tax burden in an internationally comparable way?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Péter Bakos & Péter Benczúr & Dora Benedek, 2008.
"The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Estimates and Flat Tax Predictions using the Hungarian Tax Changes in 2005,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2008/32, European University Institute.
- Péter Bakos & Péter Benczúr & Dóra Benedek, 2008. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Estimates and Flat Tax Predictions Using the Hungarian Tax Changes in 2005," MNB Working Papers 2008/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 157-178, Winter.
- Bouthevillain, C. & Van Den Dool, G. & Langenus, G. & Mohr, M. & Momigliano, S. & Tujula, M. & De Cos, P.H. & Cour-Thimann, Philippine, 2001.
"Cyclically Adjusted Budget Balances: an Alternative Approach,"
77, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Bouthevillain, Carine & Cour-Thimann, Philippine & van de Dool, Gerrit & Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Langenus, Geert & Mohr, Matthias & Momigliano, Sandro & Tujula, Mika, 2001. "Cyclically adjusted budget balances: an alternative approach," Working Paper Series 0077, European Central Bank.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production II: Tax Rules," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 261-278, June.
- David Newbery & Tamas Révész, 2000. "The Evolution of the Tax Structure of a Reforming Transitional Economy: Hungary 1988–98," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(2), pages 209-240, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Machova & Igor Kotlan, 2013. "World Tax Index: New Methodology for OECD Countries, 2000-2010," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 165-179, June.
- Gábor P. Kiss & Róbert Szemere, 2012. "Comparison of the Redistribution Level and Structure of Functional Expenditure in the Visegrád Countries," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(1), pages 116-139.
- Gábor P. Kiss & Zoltán Reppa, 2010. "Quo vadis, deficit? How high the tax level will be when the economic cycle reverses?," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 5(3), pages 47-56, October.
- Gábor P. Kiss, 2011. "Moving target indication: Fiscal indicators employed by the Magyar Nemzeti Bank," MNB Occasional Papers 2011/92, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
More about this item
Keywordstax burden; cyclical adjustment;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .