Fiscal transparency from central banks’ perspective: off-budget activities and government asset funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubravko Mihaljek, 2005. "Local complications of global economic integration: privatisation receipts and volatile export earnings," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Globalisation and monetary policy in emerging markets, volume 23, pages 81-90 Bank for International Settlements.
- Polackova, Hana, 1998. "Contingent government liabilities : a hidden risk for fiscal stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1989, The World Bank.
- Gábor P. Kiss, 2007. "One-off and off-budget items: An alternative approach," MNB Conference Volume, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 1(1), pages 18-27, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal transparency; public sector accounts; off-budget activities; sovereign wealth funds; emerging market economies.;
- H19 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Other
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H69 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Other
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:confer:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:9-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .