Institutional Nihilism Of The Post-Socialist Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, David, 2007. "A Brief History of Neoliberalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199283279.
- Earle, J. & Estrin, S. & Leshchenko, L., 1996. "Ownership structures, patterns of control and enterprise behavior in Russia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20642, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:477 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:125-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mimo Draskovic & Niksa Grgurevic & Milica Delibasic, 2015. "Institutional Properties of the South East European Region," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, pages 17-24.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:125-140 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:8:y:2012:i:2:p:191-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .