Blind spots of traditional poverty measurement: the case of migrants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taryn Ann Galloway & Rolf Aaberge, 2005.
"Assimilation effects on poverty among immigrants in Norway,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(4), pages 691-718, November.
- Galloway, Taryn Ann & Aaberge, Rolf, 2003. "Assimilation Effects on Poverty Among Immigrants in Norway," Memorandum 07/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2010.
"Distributional effects of imputed rents in five European countries,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 167-179, September.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2010. "Distributional Effects of Imputed Rents in Five European Countries," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 167-179.
- Jorgen Hansen & Roger Wahlberg, 2009. "Poverty and its persistence: a comparison of natives and immigrants in Sweden," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 105-132, June.
- Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo & José-Ignacio Antón, 2011.
"From Rags to Riches? Immigration and Poverty in Spain,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(5), pages 661-676, October.
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009. "From rags to riches? Immigration and poverty in Spain," MPRA Paper 13848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; immigration; domestic workers; domestic workers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mig:journl:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:103-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (I. Sirkeci). General contact details of provider: https://www.tplondon.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.