Introducing a Signaling Institution: An Experimental Investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Bohnet, Iris & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2004. "Trust, risk and betrayal," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Max Albert & Werner Güth & Erich Kirchler & Boris Maciejovsky, 2007.
"Are we nice(r) to nice(r) people?—An experimental analysis,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(1), pages 53-69, March.
- Max Albert & Werner Güth & Erich Kirchler & Boris Maciejovsky, 2002. "Are we nice(r) to nice(r) people? - An Experimental Analysis," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Andreoni, James, 1990. "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 464-477, June.
- Friedel Bolle, 1998. "Rewarding Trust: An Experimental Study," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 83-98, August.
- Friedel Bolle & Jessica Kaehler, 2006. "Coleman's Hypothesis on trusting behaviour and a remark on meta-studies," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 469-483.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek, 2016.
"Choosing a partner for social exchange: Charitable giving as a signal of trustworthiness,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 157-171.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek, 2016. "Choosing a Partner for Social Exchange: Charitable Giving as a Signal of Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 9998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200709)163:3_428:iasiae_2.0.tx_2-m. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .