A Decomposition of the Personal Income Tax Changes in Italy: 1995-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Rosaria Marino & Chiara Rapallini, 2003. "La composizione familiare e lï¿½imposta sul reddito delle persone fisiche: unï¿½analisi degli effetti redistributivi e alcune considerazioni sul benessere sociale," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 477, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati, 2005. "The Personal Income Tax in Italy: Why Does It Change?," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 159-188, November.
- Aronson, J Richard & Johnson, Paul & Lambert, Peter J, 1994. "Redistributive Effects and Unequal Income Tax Treatment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 262-270, March.
- Immervoll, Herwig, 2000.
"The impact of inflation on income tax and social insurance contributions in Europe,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM2/00, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll, 2003. "The Impact of Inflation on Income Tax and Social Insurance Contributions in Europe," Public Economics 0302004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doris Prammer & Lukas Reiss, 2015. "Impact of Inflation on Fiscal Aggregates in Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 27-41.
More about this item
KeywordsRedistribution; personal income tax; Italy; decomposition; fiscal drag;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(200803)64:1_87:adotpi_2.0.tx_2-p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.