The Redistributive Effects of the Pit Decentralization: Evidence from the Italian Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaimpaolo Arachi & Alberto Zanardi, 2004. "Designing Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations: Some Insights from the Recent Italian Reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 325-365.
- Xavier Ramos & Peter J Lambert, "undated". "Horizontal Equity and Differences in Income Tax Treatment: A Reconciliation," Discussion Papers 98/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nuria Badenes & Julio LÃ³pez-Laborda & Jorge Onrubia & JesÃºs Ruiz-Huerta, 2001. "Simplification and Decentralization of the Income Tax," Public Finance Review, , vol. 29(1), pages 49-60, January.
- Peter Lambert & Xavier Ramos, 1997. "Horizontal Inequity and Vertical Redistribution," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
- Aronson, J Richard & Johnson, Paul & Lambert, Peter J, 1994. "Redistributive Effects and Unequal Income Tax Treatment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 262-270, March.
- Messere, Ken & de Kam, Flip & Heady, Christopher, 2003. "Tax Policy: Theory and Practice in OECD Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241484.
- Isabelle Joumard & Per Mathis Kongsrud, 2003. "Fiscal Relations across Government Levels," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, pages 155-229.
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes; A New Look At Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manzo, Marco & Monteduro, Maria Teresa, 2010.
"From IRAP to CBIT: tax distortions and redistributive effects,"
28070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manzo Marco & Monteduro Maria Teresa, 2011. "From IRAP to CBIT: Tax distortions and redistributive effects," wp.comunite 0084, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
More about this item
Keywordsdecentralizaton; personal income tax; redistributive effects;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v64_n2-3_p215-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .