The Impact of Inflation on Income Tax and Social Insurance Contributions in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Immervoll, Herwig, 2000. "The impact of inflation on income tax and social insurance contributions in Europe," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/00, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron, Henry J, 1976. "Inflation and the Income Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 193-199, May.
- Amalio Humberto Petrei, 1975. "Inflation Adjustment Schemes under the Personal Income Tax (MÃ©thodes d'ajustement de l'impÃ´t sur le revenu des personnes physiques pour tenir compte de l'inflation) (Sistemas de ajuste del impuesto ," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(2), pages 539-564, July.
- Sutherland, Holly & Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 1999. "An introduction to EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM0/99, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Liu, 2014. "Public Finances, Business Cycles and Structural Fiscal Balances," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1411, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Feres, Patricio & Immervoll, Herwig & Lietz, Christine & Levy, Horacio & Mantovani, Daniela & Sutherland, Holly, 2002. "Indicators for social inclusion in the European Union: how responsive are they to macro-level changes?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/02, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Immervoll, H., 2000. "Fiscal Drag - An Automatic Stabiliser?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0025, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2011.
"The Portuguese Public Finances and the Spanish Horse,"
GEMF Working Papers
2011-21, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade, 2012. "The Portuguese Public Finances and the Spanish Horse," EcoMod2012 3718, EcoMod.
- Beier, David, 2009. "Regionale Effekte der Einkommensteuerreform," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Öffentliche Finanzströme und räumliche Entwicklung, pages 49-74 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "EUROMOD: an integrated European benefit-tax model: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Liu, Kai & Poplawski-Ribeiro, Marcos, 2015. "Short- and Long-Run Fiscal Elasticities: International Evidence," MPRA Paper 65950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati & Chiara Rapallini, 2008. "A Decomposition of the Personal Income Tax Changes in Italy: 1995-2000," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(1), pages 87-114, March.
- Callan, Tim & Walsh, John, 2006. "Assessing the impact of tax/transfer policy changes on poverty: methodological issues and some European evidence," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Callan, Tim & Keeney, Mary J. & Nolan, Brian & Walsh, John R., 2001. "Reforming Tax and Welfare," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS42.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Income Tax; Social Insurance Contributions; European Union; Microsimulation;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-02-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-02-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2003-02-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0302004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .