Report NEP-MAC-2003-02-10This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Praveen Kujal & Juan Ruiz, 2003. "Policy Synchronization and Staggering in a Dynamic Model of Strategic Trade," International Trade 0302003, EconWPA.
- Juan Ruiz, 2003. "Machine replacement, Network Externalities and Investment Cycles," Macroeconomics 0302001, EconWPA.
- Ernst Schaumburg & Andrea Tambalotti, 2003. "An Investigation of the Gains from Commitment in Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 0302004, EconWPA.
- Haouas, Ilham & Yagoubi, Mahmoud & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Employment and Wages in Tunisian Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina & Piotr Szpunar, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Poland's Participation in ERM II," Macroeconomics 0302002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2002-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2003. "Domestic and Foreign Lenders and International Business Cycles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 554, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Dec 2003.
- Herwig Immervoll, 2003. "The Impact of Inflation on Income Tax and Social Insurance Contributions in Europe," Public Economics 0302004, EconWPA.
- Robert Barsky & Christopher House & Miles Kimball, 2003. "Do Flexible Durable Goods Prices Undermine Sticky Price Models?," Macroeconomics 0302003, EconWPA.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Welfare Benefits and Work Incentives. An Analysis of the Distribution of Net Replacement Rates in Europe using EUROMOD, a Multi- Country Microsimulation Model," Labor and Demography 0302001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000269 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Monacelli, 2003. "Monetary Policy in a Low Pass-Through Environment," Working Papers 228, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.