Takeover Prediction Models and Portfolio Strategies: A Multinomial Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2013. "Corporate governance in newly listed companies," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 9, pages 179-206 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rodrigues, Bruno Dore & Stevenson, Maxwell J., 2013. "Takeover prediction using forecast combinations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 628-641.
- K. J. Martijn Cremers & Vinay B. Nair & Kose John, 2009. "Takeovers and the Cross-Section of Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 1409-1445, April.
- Papanastasopoulos, George, 2005. "Using Option Theory and Fundamentals to Assessing Default Risk of Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 453, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Dimitris Andriosopoulos & Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Fotios Pasiouras, 2016.
"Prediction of open market share repurchases and portfolio returns: evidence from France, Germany and the UK,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 387-416, February.
- Dimitris Andriosopoulos & Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Fotios Pasiouras, 2016. "Prediction of open market share repurchases and portfolio returns: evidence from France, Germany and the UK," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 387-416, February.
- Humphery-Jenner, M., 2011. "Internal and External Discipline Following Securities Class Actions," Discussion Paper 2011-044, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erik Lehmann & Thorsten Braun & Sebastian Krispin, 2012.
"Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 589-608, October.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Braun, Thorsten V. & Krispin, Sebastian & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability," UO Working Papers 03-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Humphery-Jenner, Mark L., 2012. "Internal and external discipline following securities class actions," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 151-179.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinomial logit; takeover prediction; abnormal returns; size effect;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mfj:journl:v:8:y:2004:i:1-2:p:35-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodossiou Panayiotis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.