Corporate Real Estate's Impact on the Takeover Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9584-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Julan Du & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Derek Chu, 2014.
"Return Enhancing, Cash-rich or simply Empire-Building? An Empirical Investigation of Corporate Real Estate Holdings,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 301-357.
- Du, Julan & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Chu, Derek, 2013. "Return enhancing, cash-rich or simply empire-building? An empirical investigation of corporate real estate holdings," MPRA Paper 44253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomi Grönlund & Antti Louko & Mika Vaihekoski, 2008. "Corporate Real Estate Sale and Leaseback Effect: Empirical Evidence from Europe," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(4), pages 820-843.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 1999. "Corporate Real Estate Research within the Academy," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 265-280.
- Jay N. Ball & Ronald C. Rutherford & Ron J. Shaw, 1993. "The Wealth Effects of Real Estate Spin-Offs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 597-606.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Lessons from the Past and Future Directions for Corporate Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 7-58.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok, 2008. "How Does the Market for Corporate Control Function for Property Companies?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 141-163, February.
- Christopher A. Manning & Mauricio Rodriguez & Stephen E. Roulac, 1997. "Which Corporate Real Estate Management Functions Should be Outsourced?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 259-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:3:y:1990:i:4:p:307-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.