Correlation of Returns in Non-Contemporaneous Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panayiotis Theodossiou & Unro Lee, 1993.
"Mean And Volatility Spillovers Across Major National Stock Markets: Further Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 337-350, December.
- Theodossiou, Panayiotis & Lee, Unro, 1993. "Mean and Volatility Spillovers across Major National Stock Markets: Further Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 337-350, Winter.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Masulis, Ronald W & Ng, Victor, 1990. "Correlations in Price Changes and Volatility across International Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 281-307.
- Koutmos, Gregory & Booth, G Geoffrey, 1995. "Asymmetric volatility transmission in international stock markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 747-762, December.
- Fischer, K P & Palasvirta, A P, 1990. "High Road to a Global Marketplace: The International Transmission of Stock Market Fluctuations," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 25(3), pages 371-394, August.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 241-256, June.
- Becker, Kent G & Finnerty, Joseph E & Gupta, Manoj, 1990. "The Intertemporal Relation between the U.S. and Japanese Stock Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1297-1306, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael McAleer & Bernardo da Veiga, 2008. "Single-index and portfolio models for forecasting value-at-risk thresholds," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 217-235.
- Michael Mcaleer & Bernardo da Veiga, 2008. "Forecasting value-at-risk with a parsimonious portfolio spillover GARCH (PS-GARCH) model," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 1-19.
- Stephen Matteo Miller, 2012. "Booms and Busts as Exchange Options," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 16(3-4), pages 189-223, September.
- Shmuel Hauser & Azriel Levy, 1998. "Efficiency of Price Discovery in Thinly Traded Stocks: Evidence from Dual Listings in Tel Aviv and the OTC," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 133-149, June.
- Christodoulakis, George A., 2007. "Common volatility and correlation clustering in asset returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1263-1284, November.
- Bartosz Gębka & Dobromił Serwa, 2012. "Liquidity needs, private information, feedback trading: verifying motives to trade," NBP Working Papers 119, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Nikitas Niarchos & Yiuman Tse & Chunchi Wu & Allan Young, 1999. "International Transmission of Information: A Study of the Relationship Between the U.S. and Greek Stock Markets," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 19-40, March.
- Thomas C. Chiang & Cathy W.S. Chen & Mike K.P. So, 2007. "Asymmetric Return and Volatility Responses to Composite News from Stock Markets," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 11(3-4), pages 179-210, September.
- Pappas, Vasileios & Ingham, Hilary & Izzeldin, Marwan & Steele, Gerry, 2016. "Will the crisis “tear us apart”? Evidence from the EU," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 346-360.
More about this item
Keywordsmean spillovers; contemporaneous correlations of returns.;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mfj:journl:v:1:y:1997:i:2:p:123-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodossiou Panayiotis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.