On the Long-Run Determinants of the U.S. Trade Balance: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John T. Harvey, 2004.
"Deviations from uncovered interest rate parity: a Post Keynesian explanation,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 19-35.
- John Harvey, 2003. "Deviations from Uncovered Interest Rate Parity: A Post Keynesian Explanation," Working Papers 200301, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Lucio Sarno & Mark P. Taylor, 2002.
"Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(1), pages 1-5.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victoria Chick, 1983. "Macroeconomics after Keynes: A Reconsideration of the General Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530457, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katrakilidis Constantinos & Trachanas Emmanouil, 2011. "Has the Accession of Greece in the EU Influenced the Dynamics of the Country’s “Twin Deficits”? An Empirical Investigation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 45-54.
- Anjum Aqeel & Mohammed Nishat, 2000. "The Twin Deficits Phenomenon: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 535-550.
- Kalou, Sofia & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2012. "The twin deficits hypothesis: Revisiting an EMU country," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 230-241.
- Trachanas, Emmanouil & Katrakilidis, Constantinos, 2013. "The dynamic linkages of fiscal and current account deficits: New evidence from five highly indebted European countries accounting for regime shifts and asymmetries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 502-510.
- Alka ObadiÄ‡ & Tomislav Globan & Ozana Nadoveza, 2014. "Contradicting the Twin Deficits Hypothesis: The Role of Tax Revenues Composition," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(6), pages 653-667, December.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Muhammad Javid & Umiama Arif, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and Current Account Dynamics in the Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 577-592.
- Salih BARIŞIK & Ferdi KESİKOĞLU, 2010. "Makro ekonomik değişken olarak bütçe açığı-cari açık ilişkisi: Gelişmekte olan piyasalar örneği," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(294), pages 109-127.
- Beker, Victor, 2014. "On the European debt crisis," MPRA Paper 59869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burcu KIRAN, 2011. "On The Twin Deficits Hypothesis: Evidence From Turkey," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:17:y:1995:i:3:p:447-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .