Balance-of-Payments-Constrained Growth: Evidence from the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348|
- Elena Spasova, 2016. "Balance-of-payments constraints on Bulgarian economic growth," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 90-108.
- Florencia Médici, 2011. "A Cointegration Analysis on the Principle of Effective Demand in Argentina (1980-2007)," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 103-137, January -.
- Micaela Antunes & Elias Soukiazis, 2009.
"How well the balance-of- payments constraint approach explains the Portuguese growth performance: empirical evidence for the 1965-2008 period,"
GEMF Working Papers
2009-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Micaela Antunes & Elias Soukiazis, 2011. "How well the balance-of- payments constraint approach explains the Portuguese growth performance. Empirical evidence for the 1965-2008 period," ERSA conference papers ersa10p125, European Regional Science Association.
- Bineau, Yannick, 2008. "Équilibre extérieur et taux de change réel : apport du modèle de croissance contrainte par la balance des paiements," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 84(3), pages 263-285, septembre.
- Gökçe, Atilla & Çankal, Erhan, 2013. "Balance-of-payments constrained growth model for the Turkish economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 140-144.
- Elias Soukiazis & Eva Muchova, 2012. "Slovak economic growth and the consistency of the balance-of-payments constraint approach," GEMF Working Papers 2012-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Penelope Pacheco-Lopez & A.P. Thirlwall, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, the Balance of Payments and Growth in Latin America," Studies in Economics 0505, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Penelope Pacheco-Lopez & A.P. Thirlwall, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, the Balance of Payments and Growth in Latin America," Studies in Economics 0506, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:4:p:597-618 is not listed on IDEAS
- Senay, Acikgöz & Mert, Merter, 2015. "The endogeneity of the natural rate of growth: An alternative approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sara Barcenilla-Visús & Carmen López-Pueyo, 2000. "Macroeconomic competitiveness in the Europe of the Twelve: An application to 1969–93," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(4), pages 597-618, November.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- repec:erv:contri:y:2015:i:2016-04:08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Carolina Basso, 2016. "A Economia Brasileira Sob Restrição Do Balanço De Pagamentos: Uma Análise Empírica Da Lei De Thirlwall No Boom Das Commodities," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 089, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2013. "Economic Growth in an Open Developing Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15208.
- Mario García Molina & Jeanne Kelly Ruíz Tavera, 2008. "Ley de Thirlwall y modelo de brechas: un modelo unificado," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 004835, UN - RCE - CID.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:15:y:1993:i:4:p:507-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed