Macroeconomic Implications of “Deep Habits” in Banking
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2015. "Financial Business Cycles," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(1), pages 140-164, January.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010.
"Credit and Banking in a DSGE Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 107-141, September.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010. "Credit and banking in a DSGE model of the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 740, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Airaudo, Marco & Olivero, María Pía, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Counter-Cyclical Credit Spreads," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014.
"Fiscal Policy And Lending Relationships,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 696-712, April.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1103, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giovanni MELINA & Stefania VILLA, 2012. "Fiscal policy and lending relationships," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2013. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," IMF Working Papers 13/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Gerke, R. & Jonsson, M. & Kliem, M. & Kolasa, M. & Lafourcade, P. & Locarno, A. & Makarski, K. & McAdam, P., 2013.
"Assessing macro-financial linkages: A model comparison exercise,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 253-264.
- Rafael Gerke & Magnus Jonsson & Martin Kliem & Marcin Kolasa & Pierre Lafourcade & Alberto Locarno & Krzysztof Makarski & Peter McAdam, 2012. "Assessing macro-financial linkages: a model comparison exercise," NBP Working Papers 110, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gerke, Rafael & Jonsson, Magnus & Kliem, Martin & Kolasa, Marcin & Lafourcade, Pierre & Locarno, Alberto & Makarski, Krzysztof & McAdam, Peter, 2012. "Assessing macro-financial linkages: A model comparison exercise," Discussion Papers 02/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Airaudo, Marco & Cardani, Roberta & Lansing, Kevin J., 2013. "Monetary policy and asset prices with belief-driven fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1453-1478.
- Villa, Stefania, 2013. "Financial frictions in the euro area: a Bayesian assessment," Working Paper Series 1521, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Verona & Manuel M. F. Martins & Inês Drumond, 2011. "Monetary policy shocks in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," CEF.UP Working Papers 1101, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2018.
"Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(1), pages 460-482, January.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," BCAM Working Papers 1402, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2015. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 5317, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2017. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," IMF Working Papers 17/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2016. "Endogenous credit standards and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 89-111.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Oyekola, Olayinka, 2015. "Oil Prices and the Dynamics of Output and Real Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ji, Kan & Qian, Zongxin, 2015. "Does tax policy affect credit spreads? Evidence from the US and UK," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 318-329.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:42:y:2010:i:8:p:1495-1521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.