Macroeconomic Implications of “Deep Habits” in Banking
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 8 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Airaudo, Marco & Olivero, María Pía, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Counter-Cyclical Credit Spreads," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Gerke, R. & Jonsson, M. & Kliem, M. & Kolasa, M. & Lafourcade, P. & Locarno, A. & Makarski, K. & McAdam, P., 2013.
"Assessing macro-financial linkages: A model comparison exercise,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 253-264.
- Rafael Gerke & Magnus Jonsson & Martin Kliem & Marcin Kolasa & Pierre Lafourcade & Alberto Locarno & Krzysztof Makarski & Peter McAdam, 2012. "Assessing macro-financial linkages: a model comparison exercise," NBP Working Papers 110, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gerke, Rafael & Jonsson, Magnus & Kliem, Martin & Kolasa, Marcin & Lafourcade, Pierre & Locarno, Alberto & Makarski, Krzysztof & McAdam, Peter, 2012. "Assessing macro-financial linkages: A model comparison exercise," Discussion Papers 02/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Airaudo, Marco & Cardani, Roberta & Lansing, Kevin J., 2013. "Monetary policy and asset prices with belief-driven fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1453-1478.
- Villa, Stefania, 2013. "Financial frictions in the euro area: a Bayesian assessment," Working Paper Series 1521, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Verona & Manuel M. F. Martins & Inês Drumond, 2011. "Monetary policy shocks in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," CEF.UP Working Papers 1101, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," BCAM Working Papers 1402, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2015. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 5317, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2014. "Fiscal Policy And Lending Relationships," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 696-712, 04.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1103, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2013. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," IMF Working Papers 13/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni MELINA & Stefania VILLA, 2012. "Fiscal policy and lending relationships," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010. "Credit and Banking in a DSGE Model of the Euro Area," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 107-141, 09.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010. "Credit and banking in a DSGE model of the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 740, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2016. "Endogenous credit standards and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 89-111.
- Ji, Kan & Qian, Zongxin, 2015. "Does tax policy affect credit spreads? Evidence from the US and UK," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 318-329.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2015. "Financial Business Cycles," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(1), pages 140-164, January.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2010. "Financial Business Cycles," 2010 Meeting Papers 1053, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2014. "Financial Business Cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Oyekola, Olayinka, 2015. "Oil Prices and the Dynamics of Output and Real Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:42:y:2010:i:8:p:1495-1521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed