Valuing the Futures Market Clearinghouse's Default Exposure during the 1987 Crash
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin, 2006.
"Spectral Risk Measures with an Application to Futures Clearinghouse Variation Margin Requirements,"
3495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Dowd & John Cotter, 2011. "Spectral Risk Measures with an Application to Futures Clearinghouse Variation Margin Requirements," Working Papers 200742, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Spectral Risk Measures with an Application to Futures Clearinghouse Variation Margin Requirements," Working Papers 200616, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Spectral Risk Measures with an Application to Futures Clearinghouse Variation Margin Requirements," Papers 1103.5408, arXiv.org.
- Berndsen, Ron, 2020.
"Five Fundamental Questions on Central Counterparties,"
Other publications TiSEM
1f3bd844-92ab-4104-8f57-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Berndsen, Ron, 2020. "Five Fundamental Questions on Central Counterparties," Discussion Paper 2020-028, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olga Lewandowska, 2015. "OTC Clearing Arrangements for Bank Systemic Risk Regulation: A Simulation Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(6), pages 1177-1203, September.
- Shi, Wei & Irwin, Scott H., 2006. "What Happens when Peter can't Pay Paul: Risk Management at Futures Exchange Clearinghouses," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21087, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Robert A. Jones & Christophe Pérignon, 2013. "Derivatives Clearing, Default Risk, and Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(2), pages 373-400, June.
- Fang, Yan & Ielpo, Florian & Sévi, Benoît, 2012. "Empirical bias in intraday volatility measures," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 231-237.
- Ravi Bansal & Ivan Shaliastovich, 2009. "Learning and Asset-Price Jumps," NBER Working Papers 14814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanker, Latha & Balakrishnan, Narayanaswamy, 2006. "Price limits and capital requirements of futures clearinghouses," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 281-290, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:31:y:1999:i:2:p:248-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.