Learning and Asset-price Jumps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anisha Ghosh & George M. Constantinides, 2010.
"The Predictability of Returns with Regime Shifts in Consumption and Dividend Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
16183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Constantinides, 2012. "The Predictability of Returns with Regime Shifts in Consumption and Dividend Growth," 2012 Meeting Papers 1197, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Wieland, Volker, 2011.
"Asset pricing under rational learning about rare disasters,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
46, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Volker Wieland & Christos Koulovatianos, 2011. "Asset Pricing under Rational Learning about Rare Disasters," 2011 Meeting Papers 1417, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Wieland, Volker, 2011. "Asset Pricing under Rational Learning about Rare Disasters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:95-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Bollerslev & Viktor Todorov & Lai Xu, 2014. "Tail Risk Premia and Return Predictability," CREATES Research Papers 2014-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Todorov, Viktor & Xu, Lai, 2015. "Tail risk premia and return predictability," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 113-134.
- Poghosyan Tigran, 2012. "Determinants of the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-26, May.
- Hengjie Ai & Ravi Bansal, 2016. "Risk Preferences and The Macro Announcement Premium," NBER Working Papers 22527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaliastovich, Ivan, 2015. "Learning, confidence, and option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 18-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:8:p:2738-2780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .