Intra-family time allocation to housework - French evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Procher, Vivien & Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2014.
"Making Dough or Baking Dough? Spousal Housework Responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
472, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Vivien Procher & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014. "Making dough or baking dough? Spousal housework responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Elena G. F. Stancanelli, 2006.
"Les couples sur le marché de l'emploi. Une analyse exploratoire des années récentes,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 99(4), pages 235-272.
- Elena Stancanelli, 2006. "Les couples sur le marché de l'emploi. Une analyse exploratoire des années récentes," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9719, Sciences Po.
- Vivien Procher & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014. "Making Dough or Baking Dough? Spousal Housework Responsibilities in Germany, 1992-2011," Ruhr Economic Papers 0472, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00687280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Merz, 2009.
"Time Use and Time Budge. Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations,"
Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data
85, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Merz, Joachim, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets: Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," IZA Discussion Papers 4358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Merz, 2009. "Time use and time budgets: Improvements, future challenges and recommendations," Working Papers 125, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Merz, Joachim, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets – Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," MPRA Paper 16304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz, 2009. "Time Use and Time Budgets – Improvements, Future Challenges and Recommendations," FFB-Discussionpaper 78, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Fontana, Marzia, 2003. "Modeling the effects of trade on women at work and at home," TMD discussion papers 110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rizavi, Sayyid Salman & Sofer, Catherine, 2009.
"Women's Relative Position and the Division of Household Work A Study of French Couples,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems,
Lavoisier, vol. 22(2), pages 13-26.
- Catherine Sofer & Sayyid Salman Rizavi, 2009. "Women's relative position and the division of household work: A study of French couples," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00687280, HAL.
- Lyn Craig, 2006. "Where Do They Find the Time?: An Analysis of How Parents Shift and Squeeze Their Time around Work and Child Care," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_439, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rana Hendy, 2010. "Rethinking Time Allocation of Egyptian Women: A Matching Analysis," Working Papers 526, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- Lyn Craig, 2007. "How Employed Mothers in Australia Find Time for Both Market Work and Childcare," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Ericson, Thomas, 2008. "Equalization of paid working hours in the dual-earner household: Does it increase women’s double burden?," Working Papers in Economics 291, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2010.
"How does the household structure shape the urban economy?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 498-516, November.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "How does the household structure shape the urban economy?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Catherine Sofer & Claire Thibout, 2016. "Women’s Investment in Career and Household Division of Labor," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n38, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nina Kousnetzoff, 2003. "Methodological Tools for SIA," Working Papers 2003-19, CEPII research center.
- Wencke Gwozdz & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2010. "Explaining Gender Differences in Housework Time in Germany," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 183-200, June.
- Xu, Zeyu, 2007. "A survey on intra-household models and evidence," MPRA Paper 3763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moser, Anke, 2009. "Determinanten der Zeitverwendung fÃ¼r ErnÃ¤hrung in Deutschland: eine Ã¶konometrische Analyse mit Zeitbudgetdaten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(3).
- Ettore Scappini, 2010. "Daily diaries in time use surveys. A solution to overcome measurement problems in single-activity events with long characteristic rhythms," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 915-939, August.
More about this item
KeywordsTime allocation; intra-family; time use; home production; bargaining; elasticities;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:leu:journl:2004:vol1:p14-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Merz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbluede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.