Analysis of Influential Factors on Consumer Buying Behavior of Youngster towards Branded Products, Evidence from Karachi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenstein, Donald R & Bloch, Peter H & Black, William C, 1988. "Correlates of Price Acceptability," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 243-252, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. "Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amit Dangi & Chand P. Saini & Vijay Singh & Jayant Hooda, 2021. "Customer perception, purchase intention and buying decision for branded products: measuring the role of price discounts," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(2), pages 194-203, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yuna Kim & Rebecca J. Slotegraaf, 2016. "Brand-embedded interaction: a dynamic and personalized interaction for co-creation," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 183-193, March.
- Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Campbell, Colin, 2009. "Does brand meaning exist in similarity or singularity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 356-361, March.
- Yi He & Qimei Chen & Dana L. Alden, 2016. "Time will tell: managing post-purchase changes in brand attitude," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 791-805, November.
- Teresa Barros & Paula Rodrigues & Nelson Duarte & Xue-Feng Shao & F. V. Martins & H. Barandas-Karl & Xiao-Guang Yue, 2020. "The Impact of Brand Relationships on Corporate Brand Identity and Reputation—An Integrative Model," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-21, June.
- Andreas Leibbrandt, 2016. "Behavioral Constraints on Pricing: Experimental Evidence on Price Discrimination and Customer Antagonism," CESifo Working Paper Series 6214, CESifo.
- Romaniuk, Jenni & Nenycz-Thiel, Magda, 2016. "Lapsed buyers' durable brand consideration in emerging markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3645-3651.
- Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Ledden, Lesley & Riley, Debra & Singh, Jaywant, 2016. "The added value of brand alliances in higher education," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3122-3132.
- Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Ridgway, Nancy M. & Monroe, Kent B., 2012. "The Role of Price in the Behavior and Purchase Decisions of Compulsive Buyers," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 63-71.
- Manizheh Bahreinizad & Majid Esmaeilpour & Kianoosh Moradi, 2020. "Brand Communications And Customer Equity: The Mediating Role Of Brand Knowledge And Word Of Mouth Ads," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 15(4), pages 90-103, december.
- Ella Ward & Song Yang & Jenni Romaniuk & Virginia Beal, 2020. "Building a unique brand identity: measuring the relative ownership potential of brand identity element types," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 393-407, July.
- Sandra Maria Correia Loureiro & Rui Lopes & Hans Ruediger Kaufmann, 2014. "How brand personality, brand identification and service quality influence service brand equity," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-1, October.
- Drevs, Florian & Tscheulin, Dieter K. & Lindenmeier, Jörg & Renner, Simone, 2014. "Crowding-in or crowding out: An empirical analysis on the effect of subsidies on individual willingness-to-pay for public transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 250-261.
- Elvira Tabaku & Mirela Zerellari (Mersini), 2015. "Brand Loyalty And Loyalty Programs; A Literature Review," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 10(2), pages 71-86, June.
- Wong, Tommy & Wickham, Mark, 2015. "An examination of Marriott's entry into the Chinese hospitality industry: A Brand Equity perspective," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 439-454.
- Won‐Moo Hur & Hanna Kim & Joon Hyo Jang, 2016. "The Role of Gender Differences in the Impact of CSR Perceptions on Corporate Marketing Outcomes," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 23(6), pages 345-357, November.
- Yasir Ali Soomro & Muzzaffar Ali Issani & Shahzad Nasim, 2016. "Consumer Perceived Brand Concept & Close Brand Extension: A Multi-Mediation Model Analysis," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 12(1), pages 347-359.
- Balabanis, George & Stathopoulou, Anastasia, 2021. "The price of social status desire and public self-consciousness in luxury consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 463-475.
- Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Romaniuk, Jenni, 2016. "Understanding premium private labels: A consumer categorisation approach," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 22-30.
- Silvia Blasi & Lorenzo & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2019. "Eco-friendliness and fashion perceptual attributes of fashion brands: an analysis of consumers’ perceptions based on Twitter data," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0237, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Riefler, Petra, 2012. "Why consumers do (not) like global brands: The role of globalization attitude, GCO and global brand origin," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-34.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand equity; Brand value; Consumer buying behavior; Marketing;
All these keywords.
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:journl:v:5:y:2012:p:56-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Yasir Jaseem The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Yasir Jaseem to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.