A banki hitelezést meghatározó tényezők - középpontban a bankok helyzete és a makrokörnyezet
[Drivers of bank lending in Hungary - the roles of bank-specific and macro factors]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Laeven, Luc, 2012.
"The flight home effect: Evidence from the syndicated loan market during financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 23-43.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Laeven, Luc, 2011. "The Flight Home Effect: Evidence from the Syndicated Loan Market During Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 8337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Dahlhaus, Tatjana, 2011. "Determinants of credit-less recoveries," Working Paper Series 1358, European Central Bank.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Elena Loukoianova & Alexander Pivovarsky, 2012.
"Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative: Turning Sinners into Saints?,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
62, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ralph De Haas & Yevgeniya Korniyenko & Alexander Pivovarsky & Elena Loukoianova, 2012. "Foreign Banks and the Vienna Initiative; Turning Sinners Into Saints?," IMF Working Papers 12/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S Goldberg, 2011.
"Global Banks and International Shock Transmission: Evidence from the Crisis,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(1), pages 41-76, April.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global banks and international shock transmission: evidence from the crisis," Staff Reports 446, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global Banks and International Shock Transmission: Evidence from the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Ongena & Ibolya Schindele & Dzsamila Vonnak, 2014.
"In Lands of Foreign Currency Credit, Bank Lending Channels Run Through? The Effects of Monetary Policy at Home and Abroad on the Currency Denomination of the Supply of Credit,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1424, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ongena, Steven & Schindele, Ibolya & Vonnák, Dzsamila, 2014. "In lands of foreign currency credit, bank lending channels run through? The effects of monetary policy at home and abroad on the currency denomination of the supply of credit," CFS Working Paper Series 474, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- repec:ebd:wpaper:143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greetje Everaert & Natasha X Che & Nan Geng & Bertrand Gruss & Gregorio Impavido & Yinqiu Lu & Christian Saborowski & Jérôme Vandenbussche & Li Zeng, 2015. "Does Supply or Demand Drive the Credit Cycle? Evidence from Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 15/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Király, Júlia & Nagy, Márton & Szabó E., Viktor, 2008.
"Egy különleges eseménysorozat elemzése - a másodrendű jelzáloghitel-piaci válság és (hazai) következményei
[Analysis of a special sequence of events - the crisis on the secondary mortgage market an," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 573-621.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & McNutt, Jamie John & Strahan, Philip E. & Tehranian, Hassan, 2011. "Liquidity risk management and credit supply in the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 297-312, August.
- Burcu Aydin, 2008. "Banking Structure and Credit Growth in Central and Eastern European Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/215, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.