Second best toll and capacity optimisation in networks: solution algorithm and policy implications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003.
"Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2004. "Pricing, Capacity Choice, and Financing in Transportation Networks," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 405-435.
- Hau, Timothy D., 1992. "Economic fundamentals of road pricing : a diagrammatic analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1070, The World Bank.
- Wilson, John D., 1983. "Optimal road capacity in the presence of unpriced congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 337-357, May.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2002. "A note on "highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme"," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 659-663, August.
- Ben-Ayed, Omar & Boyce, David E. & Blair, Charles E., 1988. "A general bilevel linear programming formulation of the network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 311-318, August.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2002. "Second-best congestion pricing in general networks. Heuristic algorithms for finding second-best optimal toll levels and toll points," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 707-729, September.
- Yang, Hai, 1997. "Sensitivity analysis for the elastic-demand network equilibrium problem with applications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Meng, Q. & Yang, H. & Bell, M. G. H., 2001. "An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-105, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:147-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.