Second best toll and capacity optimisation in networks: solution algorithm and policy implications
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hau, Timothy D., 1992. "Economic fundamentals of road pricing : a diagrammatic analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1070, The World Bank.
- Meng, Q. & Yang, H. & Bell, M. G. H., 2001. "An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-105, January.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2002. "Second-best congestion pricing in general networks. Heuristic algorithms for finding second-best optimal toll levels and toll points," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 707-729, September.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003.
"Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2004. "Pricing, Capacity Choice, and Financing in Transportation Networks," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 405-435.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Jan Rouwendal, 2003. "Pricing, Capacity Choice and Financing in Transportation Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wilson, John D., 1983. "Optimal road capacity in the presence of unpriced congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 337-357, May.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2002. "A note on "highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme"," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 659-663, August.
- Yang, Hai, 1997. "Sensitivity analysis for the elastic-demand network equilibrium problem with applications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Ben-Ayed, Omar & Boyce, David E. & Blair, Charles E., 1988. "A general bilevel linear programming formulation of the network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 311-318, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:147-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.