Predicting Corporate Financial Distress: A Time-Series CUSUM Methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brindescu-Olariu Daniel & Golet Ionut, 2013. "Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy In Romania Through The Use Of Logistic Regression," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 976-986, July.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Bhabra, Gurmeet Singh & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "DEA as a tool for bankruptcy assessment: A comparative study with logistic regression technique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 412-424, March.
- Elisa Ughetto & Andrea Vezzulli, 2011. "What role can mutual guarantee consortia play for financing innovation? A firm-level study for Italy," International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 294-319.
- Şaban Çelik, 2013. "Micro Credit Risk Metrics: A Comprehensive Review," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 233-272, October.
- Eka Bertuah & Erlane K. Ghani*, 2018. "Bulls and Bears and Bankruptcy- An Early Warning of Distress," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, pages 962-969:5.
- Layla Khoja & Maxwell Chipulu & Ranadeva Jayasekera, 2016. "Analysing corporate insolvency in the Gulf Cooperation Council using logistic regression and multidimensional scaling," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 483-518, April.
- Kosmidou K. & Doumpos M. & Zopounidis C., 2002. "A Multicriteria Hierarchical Discrimination Approach for Credit Risk Problems," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 53-68, January -.
- Balcaen S. & Ooghe H., 2004.
"Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classic statistical methods?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2004-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- S. Balcaen & H. Ooghe, 2004. "Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classical statistical methods?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/249, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- G. Yi & S. Coleman & Q. Ren, 2006. "CUSUM method in predicting regime shifts and its performance in different stock markets allowing for transaction fees," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 647-661.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2009. "Can R&D expenditure avoid corporate bankruptcy? Comparison between Japanese machinery and electric equipment industries using DEA-discriminant analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 289-311, July.
- Rida Prihatni SE. Ak. MSi. Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Adam Zakaria SE. Ak. MSi., 2011. "The Financial Performance Analysis Using Altman Z-Score And Its Effect To Stock Price Banking Sector In Indonesian Stock Exchange," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-187, Conference Master Resources.
- Aaro Hazak & Kadri Männasoo, 2007. "Indicators of corporate default : an EU based empirical study," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Sep 2007.
- Ekaterina Tzvetanova, 2019. "Adaptation of the Altman’s Corporate Insolvency Prediction Model – The Bulgarian Case," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 125-142.
- Elisa Ughetto & Andrea Vezzulli, 2008. "Guarantee-backed loans and R&D investments. Do mutual guarantee consortiums value R&D?," KITeS Working Papers 227, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2008.
- Ch. Spathis & M. Doumpos & C. Zopounidis, 2002. "Detecting falsified financial statements: a comparative study using multicriteria analysis and multivariate statistical techniques," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 509-535.
- Foreman, R. Dean, 2003. "A logistic analysis of bankruptcy within the US local telecommunications industry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 135-166.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John, 2011. "DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 620-626, December.
- repec:arp:tjssrr:2019:p:95-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huaiwen ZHANG & Adnan Khurshid & Xinyu WANG & Alina Mirela BĂLTĂŢEANU, 2021. "Corporate Financial Risk Assessment and Role of Big Data; New Perspective Using Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 181-199, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:13:y:1999:i:4:p:323-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.