Regulation in Vertically-Related Industries: Myths, Facts, and Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Mandy & David Sappington, 2007.
"Incentives for sabotage in vertically related industries,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-260, June.
- David Mandy & David E. M. Sappington, 2004. "Incentives for Sabotage in Vertically Related Industries," Working Papers 0404, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Dec 2004.
- Author One David Harbord & Author Two Marco Ottaviani, 2002. "Anticompetitive Contracts in the U.K. Pay-TV Market," Industrial Organization 0203002, EconWPA.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Riordan, Michael H, 2005. "Product Improvement and Technological Tying in a Winner-Take-All Market," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt3v04b2rx, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Francesca Stroffolini, 2012.
"Vertical Integration and Costly Demand Information in Regulated Network Industries,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(4), pages 249-271, June.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Francesca Stroffolini, 2008. "Vertical Integration and Costly Demand Information in Regulated Network Industries," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Inderst, Roman & Peitz, Martin, 2012. "Network investment, access and competition," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 407-418.
- Inderst, Roman & Peitz, Martin, 2011. "Netzzugang, Wettbewerb und Investitionen," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Polemis, Michael & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2015. "To Regulate or to Deregulate? The Role of Downstream Competition in Upstream Monopoly Vertically Linked Markets," MPRA Paper 68726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Bohlin, Erik & Ahmad, Hasnat & Tran, Thien, 2013. "OECD unbundled local loop pricing," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1033-1045.
- Montolio Daniel & Trillas Francesc & Trujillo-Baute Elisa, 2014.
"Regulatory Environment and Firm Performance in EU Telecommunications Services,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 271-302, September.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2014. "Regulatory environment and firm performance in EU telecommunications services," Working Papers 2014/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Galetovic Alexander & Sanhueza Ricardo, 2009. "Vertical Mergers and Competition with a Regulated Bottleneck Monopoly," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, October.
- Bustos Alvaro E & Galetovic Alexander, 2009.
"Vertical Integration and Sabotage with a Regulated Bottleneck Monopoly,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-52, September.
- Alvaro Bustos & Alexander Galetovic, 2003. "Vertical Integration and Sabotage in Regulated Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 164, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
Keywordsregulatory policy; vertically-related industries; myths vs. facts; L51; L43; L22;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:28:y:2006:i:1:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.