Are EU Leading Firms Returning to Core Business? Evidence on Refocusing and Relatedness in a Period of Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peters, Alice & Beckstead, Desmond & Gellatly, Guy & Baldwin, John R. & Yates, Janice, 2000. "Patterns of Corporate Diversification in Canada: An Empirical Analysis," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000150e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Boehm & null null & John Morrow, 2019.
"The Comparative Advantage of Firms,"
Sciences Po publications
2019-07, Sciences Po.
- Boehm, Johannes & Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2019. "The Comparative Advantage of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 13699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Boehm & null null & John Morrow, 2019. "The Comparative Advantage of Firms," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-07, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Johannes Boehm & Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2019. "The Comparative Advantage of Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1614, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Boehm, Johannes & Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2019. "The comparative advantage of firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Hutzschenreuter & Florian Gröne, 2009. "Changing Vertical Integration Strategies under Pressure from Foreign Competition: The Case of US and German Multinationals," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 269-307, March.
- Boehm, Johannes & Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John, 2016.
"Swimming upstream: input-output linkages and thedirection of product adoption,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
66418, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Johannes Boehm & Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2016. "Swimming Upstream: Input-output Linkages and the Direction of Product Adoption," CEP Discussion Papers dp1407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- René Belderbos & Leo Sleuwaegen & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "Market Integration and Technological Leadership in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 403, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Mukherjee, Debmalya & Gaur, Ajai S. & Datta, Avimanyu, 2013. "Creating value through offshore outsourcing: An integrative framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 377-389.
- Angélica María Sánchez-Riofrío & Luis Ángel Guerras-Martín & Francisco Javier Forcadell, 2015. "Business portfolio restructuring: a comprehensive bibliometric review," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(3), pages 1921-1950, March.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0330-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Bee Yan Aw & Yi Lee, 2009. "Product Choice and Market Competition: The Case of Multiproduct Electronic Plants in Taiwan," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(4), pages 711-740, December.
- Swati Dhingra & John Morrow & Johannes Boehm, 2015. "Input Capabilities and Product Adoption," 2015 Meeting Papers 963, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ting Chang & Luca Iseppi, 2012. "EU Agro-Food Chain and Vertical Integration Potentiality: a Strategy for Diversification?," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(1), pages 107-130, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; firm diversification; return to core;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:125-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.