Strategic Responses to Regulatory Policies: What Lessons Can Be Learned from the U.K. Contract Gas Market?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/11151/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Waddams Price, Catherine, 1997. "Competition and Regulation in the UK Gas Industry," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 47-63, Spring.
- Newbery, David M., 1997.
"Privatisation and liberalisation of network utilities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 357-383, April.
- Newbery, D., 1996. "Privatisation and Liberalisation of Network Utilities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9620, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Robert J. Barro, 1972. "A Theory of Monopolistic Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 17-26.
- Baye, Michael R & Jansen, Dennis W, 1996. "Repeated Games with Stochastic Discounting," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 531-541, November.
- Baye, M.R. & Jansen, D.W., 1991. "Repeated games with Stochastic Discounting," Papers 9-91-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- George Norman & Jacques-François Thisse, 1998. "Should Pricing Policies be Regulated when Firms may Tacitly Collude?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9803, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Schuler, R.E. & Hobbs, B.F., 1988. "Price adjustments in oligopolistic markets: The impact of lags in customer response," CORE Discussion Papers 1988030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Price, Catherine, 1994. "Transportation charges in the gas industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 191-197, July.
- Charlie Weir, 1999. "Regulation and the Development of Competition in the U.K. Gas Supply Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(2), pages 135-147, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)