Antitrust and Sales-Below-Cost Laws: The Case of Retail Gasoline
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Severin Boreinstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996.
"Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gasoline Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 429-451, Autumn.
- Borenstein, S. & Shepard, A., 1993. "Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gazoline Markets," Papers 93-22, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1993. "Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gasoline Markets," NBER Working Papers 4489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Barron & Mark A. Loewenstein & John R. Umbeck, 1985. "Predatory Pricing: The Case Of The Retail Gasoline Market," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 3(3), pages 131-139, March.
- Ross, Thomas W, 1984.
"Winners and Losers under the Robinson-Patman Act,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-271, October.
- Thomas W. Ross, 1983. "Winners and Losers under the Robinson-Patman Act," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 30, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Dan Schendel & Derek Channon & Ari Ginsberg & N. Venkatraman, 1992. "Abstract," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(S1), pages 37-53, June.
- Severin Borenstein, 1991. "Selling Costs and Switching Costs: Explaining Retail Gasoline Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 354-369, Autumn.
- Masson, Robert Tempest & DeBrock, Lawrence Marvin, 1980. "The Structural Effects of State Regulation of Retail Fluid Milk Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 254-262, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Chambolle, Claire, 2011.
"Anti-competitive effects of resale-below-cost laws,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 373-385, July.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle, 2007. "Anti-Competitive Effects of Resale-Below-Cost Laws," Working Papers 2007-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle, 2011. "Anti-Competitive Effects of resale-Below-Cost Laws," Post-Print hal-00367492, HAL.
- Skidmore, Mark & Peltier, James & Alm, James, 2005. "Do state motor fuel sales-below-cost laws lower prices?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 189-211, January.
- Erich J. Muehlegger, 2004.
"Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulations - A Structural Approach,"
0421, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Muehlegger, Erich, 2006. "Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulation: A Structural Approach," Working Paper Series rwp06-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Akira Miyaoka, 2013. "Who benefits from resale-below-cost laws?," ISER Discussion Paper 0875, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Klaus Gugler, 2006.
"Locational choice and price competition: some empirical results for the austrian retail gasoline market,"
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 291-312, June.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Klaus Gugler, 2002. "Locational choice and price competition: Some empirical results for the Austrian retail gasoline market," Vienna Economics Papers 0206, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Gius, Mark, 2013. "Regulatory restrictions and energy: The impact of the Jones Act on spot gasoline prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1058-1063.
- Juan Esteban Carranza & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2015. "Price Controls and Market Structure: Evidence from Gasoline Retail Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 152-198, March.
- Justin P. Johnson, 2017. "Unplanned Purchases and Retail Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(3), pages 931-965, March.
- Paul R. Zimmerman, 2012. "The Competitive Impact of Hypermarket Retailers on Gasoline Prices," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 27-41.
- Roger Blair & Laura Daugherty, 2003. "Florida's Motor Fuel Marketing Practices Act," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 205-212.
- Zimmerman, Paul R., 2009. "The competitive impact of hypermarket retailers on gasoline prices," MPRA Paper 20248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suvankulov, Farrukh & Lau, Marco Chi Keung & Ogucu, Fatma, 2012. "Price regulation and relative price convergence: Evidence from the retail gasoline market in Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 325-334.
More about this item
KeywordsSales-below-cost; predation; gasoline;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:14:y:1999:i:3:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.