Antitrust and Sales-Below-Cost Laws: The Case of Retail Gasoline
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Severin Borenstein, 1991. "Selling Costs and Switching Costs: Explaining Retail Gasoline Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 354-369, Autumn.
- Borenstein, S. & Shepard, A., 1993.
"Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gazoline Markets,"
93-22, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Masson, Robert Tempest & DeBrock, Lawrence Marvin, 1980. "The Structural Effects of State Regulation of Retail Fluid Milk Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 254-62, May.
- Ross, Thomas W, 1984.
"Winners and Losers under the Robinson-Patman Act,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-71, October.
- Thomas W. Ross, 1983. "Winners and Losers under the Robinson-Patman Act," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 30, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Dan Schendel & Derek Channon & Ari Ginsberg & N. Venkatraman, 1992. "Abstract," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(S1), pages 37-53, 06.
- John M. Barron & Mark A. Loewenstein & John R. Umbeck, 1985. "Predatory Pricing: The Case Of The Retail Gasoline Market," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 3(3), pages 131-139, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:14:y:1999:i:3:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.