Strategic incentives under vertical integration: the case of wireline-affiliated wireless carriers and intermodal competition in the US
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reiffen, David & Schumann, Laurence & Ward, Michael R, 2000. "Discriminatory Dealing with Downstream Competitors: Evidence from the Cellular Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 253-286, September.
- Baker, Jonathan B & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1999. "Empirical Methods in Antitrust Litigation: Review and Critique," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1-2), pages 386-435, Fall.
- Hausman Jerry A. & Sidak J. Gregory, 2004. "Why Do the Poor and the Less-Educated Pay More for Long-Distance Calls?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, April.
- Rodini, Mark & Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A., 0. "Going mobile: substitutability between fixed and mobile access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 457-476, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navío-Marco, Julio & Serrano Calle, Silvia & Solórzano-García, Marta, 2017. "Analysis of glamorous acquisitions in the telecommunications sector: Overvaluation or success?," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169487, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2010. "The relationship between mobile and fixed-line communications: A survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 4-17, March.
- Jeffrey Prince & Shane Greenstein, 2017.
"Measuring Consumer Preferences for Video Content Provision via Cord-Cutting Behavior,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 293-317, June.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Shane Greenstein, 2013. "Measuring Consumer Preferences for Video Content Provision via Cord-Cutting Behavior," Working Papers 2013-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Vogelsang Ingo, 2013.
"The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 64(3), pages 193-270, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2014.
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 57-74, February.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp574, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cannibalization; Intermodal competition; Telecommunications; Vertical integration; Wireless telephony; K23; L12; L13; L41; L96;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:34:y:2008:i:3:p:282-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .