Strategic incentives under vertical integration: the case of wireline-affiliated wireless carriers and intermodal competition in the US
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Jonathan B & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1999. "Empirical Methods in Antitrust Litigation: Review and Critique," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1-2), pages 386-435, Fall.
- Hausman Jerry A. & Sidak J. Gregory, 2004. "Why Do the Poor and the Less-Educated Pay More for Long-Distance Calls?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, April.
- Rodini, Mark & Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A., 0. "Going mobile: substitutability between fixed and mobile access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 457-476, June.
- Reiffen, David & Schumann, Laurence & Ward, Michael R, 2000. "Discriminatory Dealing with Downstream Competitors: Evidence from the Cellular Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 253-286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2014.
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 57-74, February.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Hoernig & Marc Bourreau & Carlo Cambini, 2013. "Fixed-Mobile Integration," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp574, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Vogelsang Ingo, 2013.
"The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 64(3), pages 193-270, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Navío-Marco, Julio & Serrano Calle, Silvia & Solórzano-García, Marta, 2017. "Analysis of glamorous acquisitions in the telecommunications sector: Overvaluation or success?," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169487, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:26:y:2017:i:2:p:293-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Prince & Shane Greenstein, 2017.
"Measuring Consumer Preferences for Video Content Provision via Cord-Cutting Behavior,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 293-317, June.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Shane Greenstein, 2013. "Measuring Consumer Preferences for Video Content Provision via Cord-Cutting Behavior," Working Papers 2013-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2010. "The relationship between mobile and fixed-line communications: A survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 4-17, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cannibalization; Intermodal competition; Telecommunications; Vertical integration; Wireless telephony; K23; L12; L13; L41; L96;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:34:y:2008:i:3:p:282-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.