A New Approach for Regulating Information Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Athanasoulis & Robert J. Shiller & Eric Van Wincoop, 1999. "Macro markets and financial security," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 21-39.
- Berg, Joyce & Forsythe, Robert & Nelson, Forrest & Rietz, Thomas, 2008. "Results from a Dozen Years of Election Futures Markets Research," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Shiller, Robert J & Schneider, Ryan, 1998.
"Labor Income Indices Designed for Use in Contracts Promoting Income Risk Management,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(2), pages 163-182, June.
- Robert J. Shiller & Ryan Schneider, 1995. "Labor Income Indices Designed for Use in Contracts Promoting Income Risk Management," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1110, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller & Ryan Schneider, 1995. "Labor Income Indices Designed for Use in Contracts Promoting Income Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 5254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, R.J. & Schneider, R., 1995. "Labor Income Indices Designed for Use in Contracts Promoting Income Risk Management," Papers 730, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melissa S. Kearney, 2005. "The Economic Winners and Losers of Legalized Gambling," NBER Working Papers 11234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment policy and regulation; Futures pricing; G18; G13;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:29:y:2006:i:3:p:265-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.