The European Central Bank: Independence, accountability and strategy: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- de Haan, Jakob, 1997. "The European Central Bank: Independence, Accountability and Strategy: A Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(3-4), pages 395-426, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Maier & Saskia Bezoen, 2002.
"Central bank bashing: The case of the European Central Bank,"
MEB Series (discontinued)
2002-18, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Philipp Maier & Saskia Bezoen, 2002. "Central bank bashing: The case of the European Central Bank," Macroeconomics 0209001, EconWPA.
- L. Bini-Smaghi, 1998. "The democratic accountability of the European Central Bank," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(205), pages 119-143.
- Uwe Siegmund & Rolf Hasse & Katja Gerling & Claudia Buch & Werner Sesselmeier & Federico Foders & Norbert Funke & Jakob Haan, 1997. "Book reviews," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(1), pages 179-200, March.
- Helge Berger & Ulrich Woitek, "undated".
"Does Conservatism Matter? A Time Series Approach to Central Banking,"
9814, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised May 1999.
- Helge Berger & Ulrich Woitek, 1999. "Does Conservatism Matter? A Time Series Approach to Central Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 190, CESifo Group Munich.
- Louis Jaeck & Sehjeong Kim, 2014. "The Impact of EMU Enlargement on Structural Reforms: A Political Economy Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(1), pages 73-86, February.
- Giandomenico Majone, 2001. "Nonmajoritarian Institutions and the Limits of Democratic Governance: A Political Transaction-Cost Approach," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(1), pages 1-57, March.
- Carlo Panico & Francesco Purificato, 2012. "The Role of Institutional and Political Factors in the European Debt Crisis," Working Papers wp280, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Montserrat Ferre & Carolina Manzano, 2012.
"Designing the optimal conservativeness of the central bank,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1461-1473.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat & Manzano, Carolina, 2011. "Designing the Optimal Conservativeness of the Central Bank," Working Papers 2072/179623, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Michal Jurek & Pawel Marszalek, 2015. "Policy alternatives for the relationship between ECB monetary and financial policies and new member states," Working papers wpaper112, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:73-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maier, Philipp & Bezoen, Saskia, 2004. "Bashing and supporting central banks: the Bundesbank and the European Central Bank," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 923-939, November.
- L. Bini-Smaghi, 1998. "The democratic accountability of the European Central Bank," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(205), pages 119-143.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:93:y:1997:i:3:p:395-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .