Competition, Expenditures and Student Performance in Mathematics: A Comment on Couch et al
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lori L. Taylor, 2010. "Competition And Teacher Pay," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 603-620, July.
- Brasington, D. M., 2003. "The supply of public school quality," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-377, August.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greene, Kenneth V. & Kang, Byung-Goo, 2004. "The effect of public and private competition on high school outputs in New York State," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 497-506, October.
- David M. Brasington, 2005. "Public and Private School Competition: The Spatial Education Production Function," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Paul Teske & Mark Schneider, 2001. "What Research Can Tell Policymakers about School Choice," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 609-631.
- Fox, William F. & Gurley, Tami, 2006. "Will consolidation improve sub-national governments ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3913, The World Bank.
- Edwin G. West & Zhiqi Chen, 2000.
"Selective versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1520-1534, December.
- Z. Chen & Edwin G. West, 1998. "Selective Versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education," Carleton Economic Papers 98-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2000.
- Ron Zimmer & Brian Gill & Paula Razquin & Kevin Booker & J.R. Lockwood & III, "undated". "Title I School Choice, Supplemental Educational Services, and Student Achievement," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 140f226b736e40718ffcb24d1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Filer, Randall K. & Münich, Daniel, 2013. "Responses of private and public schools to voucher funding," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 269-285.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2006.
"Efecto de la Competencia de la Educación Privada sobre la Calidad de la Educación Pública
[Effect of Private Education Competition on the Quality of Public Education]," MPRA Paper 30772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richter, Francisca G. C., 2000.
"Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings and Effects on Student Achievement,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 573-583, December.
- Jacques, Charles & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richter, Francisca G.-C., 2000. "Consolidating Rural School Districts: Potential Savings And Effects On Student Achievement," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Jacques, Charles, 1997. "The Effects of Historical Settlement Patterns on Oklahoma Student Achievement Test Scores," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35858, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:87:y:1996:i:3-4:p:395-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.