Do differences in presidential economic advisers matter?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 142 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ricardo Alonso & Niko Matouschek, 2008.
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(1), pages 259-293.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1997. "Looking out for the National Interest: The Principles of the Council of Economic Advisers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 109-113, May.
- Snyder, Susan K & Weingast, Barry R, 2000. "The American System of Shared Powers: The President, Congress, and the NLRB," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 269-305, October.
- Paula E. Stephan, 1996.
"The Economics of Science,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1199-1235, September.
- Frey, Bruno S, et al, 1984. "Consensus and Dissension among Economists: An Empirical Inquiry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 986-994, December.
- Nelson, Robert H, 1987. "The Economics Profession and the Making of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 49-91, March.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1997. "The Council of Economic Advisers: From Stabilization to Resource Allocation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 99-102, May.
- Charles L. Schultze, 1996. "The CEA: An Inside Voice for Mainstream Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 23-39, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:142:y:2010:i:3:p:279-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.