Regional Development Agencies in Turkey: Are They Examples of Obligated Policy Transfer?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11115/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliver James & Martin Lodge, 2003. "The Limitations of 'Policy Transfer' and 'Lesson Drawing' for Public Policy Research," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 1(2), pages 179-193.
- John Bradley, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of European Union Cohesion policy in less-developed countries and regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 189-200.
- Rolf Bergs, 2002. "EU Regional and Cohesion Policy and Economic Integration of the Accession Countries," Urban/Regional 0204002, EconWPA.
- Bennett, Colin J., 1991. "What Is Policy Convergence and What Causes It?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 215-233, April.
- Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of the structural funds on objective 1 regions: An exploratory discussion," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 201-210.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003.
"Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
28, European Economy Group.
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004. "Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 97-113.
- Bruce Chapman & David Greenaway, 2006. "Learning to Live with Loans? International Policy Transfer and the Funding of Higher Education," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 1057-1075, 08.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Schüttpelz, Anne, 2004. "Policy transfer and pre-accession: Europeanisation of the Czech employment policy," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Internationalization and Organization SP III 2004-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:51-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.