The Limitations of 'Policy Transfer' and 'Lesson Drawing' for Public Policy Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- André Decoster & Jason Loughrey & Cathal O'Donoghue & Dirk Verwerft, 2010. "How regressive are indirect taxes? A microsimulation analysis for five European countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 326-350.
- Mike Brewer & James Browne & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce & Luke Sibieta, 2013. "The Short‐ and Medium‐Term Impacts of the Recession on the UK Income Distribution," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 179-201, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zahid Sobaci, 2009. "Regional Development Agencies in Turkey: Are They Examples of Obligated Policy Transfer?," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 51-65, March.
- Cabral, Lídia & Favareto, Arilson & Mukwereza, Langton & Amanor, Kojo, 2016. "Brazil’s Agricultural Politics in Africa: More Food International and the Disputed Meanings of “Family Farming”," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 47-60.
- Martin de Jong & Jurian Edelenbos, 2012. "Knowledge Exchange in Trans-national City Networks: Evolutionary Mechanisms in Cross-local Learning Among European Cities," Chapters,in: Creative Knowledge Cities, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anastasopoulos, Panagiotis Ch. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Labi, Samuel & Karlaftis, Mathew G., 2010. "Contracting in highway maintenance and rehabilitation: Are spatial effects important?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 136-146, March.
- Atalay, Yasemin & Biermann, Frank & Kalfagianni, Agni, 2016. "Adoption of renewable energy technologies in oil-rich countries: Explaining policy variation in the Gulf Cooperation Council states," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 206-214.
- Timms, Paul, 2011. "Urban transport policy transfer: "bottom-up" and "top-down" perspectives," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 513-521, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pstrev:v:1:y:2003:i:2:p:179-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1478-9299 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .