Mothers’ Marital Status and Type of Delivery Medical Care in Guatemala
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Willis, 1999. "A Theory of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages S33-S64, December.
- Kevin McQuillan, 2004. "When Does Religion Influence Fertility?," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 30(1), pages 25-56.
- Lant Pritchett & Lawrence H. Summers, 1996.
"Wealthier is Healthier,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(4), pages 841-868.
- Glei, Dana A. & Goldman, Noreen & Rodríguez, Germán, 2003. "Utilization of care during pregnancy in rural Guatemala: does obstetrical need matter?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 2447-2463, December.
- Jeremy Shiffman & Ana Lucía Garcés del Valle, 2006. "Political History and Disparities in Safe Motherhood Between Guatemala and Honduras," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 32(1), pages 53-80.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:30:y:2011:i:1:p:43-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.