Forecasting the Population of Census Tracts by Age and Sex: An Example of the Hamilton–Perry Method in Action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Treyz, George I, et al, 1993. "The Dynamics of U.S. Internal Migration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(2), pages 209-214, May.
- Morrison, P-A & Abrahamse, A-F, 1996. "Applying Demographic Analysis to Store Site Selection," Papers 96-23, RAND - Reprint Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Wilson, 2016. "Evaluation of Alternative Cohort-Component Models for Local Area Population Forecasts," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(2), pages 241-261, April.
- Farhat Yusuf & David Swanson, 2010. "Business Demography in the 21st Century," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(1), pages 1-3, February.
- Jack Baker & Adelamar Alcantara & Xiaomin Ruan & Kendra Watkins & Srini Vasan, 2013. "A Comparative Evaluation of Error and Bias in Census Tract-Level Age/Sex-Specific Population Estimates: Component I (Net-Migration) vs Component III (Hamilton–Perry)," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(6), pages 919-942, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall area; Forecasting; Las Vegas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:29:y:2010:i:1:p:47-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .