Applying Demographic Analysis to Store Site Selection
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Bryan Boulier & Vicente Paqueo, 1988. "On the theory and measurement of the determinants of mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 249-263, May.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1986. "On Measuring Child Costs: With Applications to Poor Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 720-744, August.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1987. "How does mother's schooling affect family health, nutrition, medical care usage, and household sanitation?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 185-204.
- Browning, Martin, 1992. "Children and Household Economic Behavior," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1434-1475, September.
- Thomas Merrick, 1985. "The effect of piped water on early childhood mortality in Urban Brazil, 1970 to 1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John, 1992.
"Prices, infrastructure, household characteristics and child height,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 301-331, October.
- Thomas, D. & Strauss, J., 1990. "Prices, Infrastructure, Household Charasteristics And Child Height," Papers 602, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barrera, Albino, 1990. "The role of maternal schooling and its interaction with public health programs in child health production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 69-91, January.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John & Henriques, Maria-Helena, 1990. "Child survival, height for age and household characteristics in Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 197-234, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Swanson & Peter Morrison, 2010. "Teaching Business Demography Using Case Studies," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(1), pages 93-104, February.
- David Swanson & Alan Schlottmann & Bob Schmidt, 2010. "Forecasting the Population of Census Tracts by Age and Sex: An Example of the Hamilton–Perry Method in Action," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(1), pages 47-63, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDEMOGRAPHY ; CONSUMPTION;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:randrs:96-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .